Purpose of Education
Why Schooling and Learning?
We, at Diversity, understand that a child’s learning journey consists of experiences anywhere and everywhere in a true sense, not just by studying at school.
However, a child comes to school, i.e, a community of children to have it in more expanded forms
- Exposure and Activities for going from known to unknown
Discovering new, making connections, and growing towards attaining a purpose of life
- Exposure and Activities for unfolding different bits of intelligence and increasing neuron powers
Unleash the Powers of our brains
- Experience that education is life
- Exposure to Activities for muscle memory building
Practice, Practice, and Practice
- Exposure and Activities that include both of the above
- Experience that the world is a safe place to live happily
Peace and Happiness
- Exposure and experiences for building a concept and character in a child
UNESCO Motto of Education